Saturday, April 3, 2010

Biometrics


Maddie and I received our appointment notices to have our biometrics taken. Not sure if this is simple fingerprinting or not, but I'm hoping it doesn't involve turning my head and coughing. Either way, it's progress and we're excited.


The best part about this whole adoption process is watching Maddie. She's so excited. This week she said she was restrained, having only purchased four pieces of baby clothes. These were the ones she "couldn't live without." These four will join the hundreds of others organized in color-coordinated totes.

Happy Easter Everybody!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Great job posting Jeff! My husband is bad at posting :)! It is awesome watching you guys go through this process an seeing Maddie's excitment!! I wish it would go a bit faster though, still praying for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only four! I'm impressed. I'm going to have to come check out this organization system you have going on for the kid clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only four that day...last weekend, I got a BAG Full for a little over $6.00! You are going to have to go with me sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maddie, you are the queen of good deals :) but I might be able to help you in the Craigslist Department, maybe :)

    ReplyDelete