Sunday, September 26, 2010

Still Waiting...

just not so patiently! I know that it's only been 3 months (3 Months on September 23rd...) since our dossier was submitted, but it seems like forever! I wish we knew where we were in the line of applications, not that it would be any better, but some part of me thinks it would be easier if we knew how long. 


We are planning another Garage Sale Fundraiser in the near future, we just need to gather enough items to have a full-fledged sale. 


Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Thinking about you guys always, waiting is definitely a trial of patience... and so very hard! I hope you find out some news very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you all! You are constantly in my heart and prayers. I know I have more clothes that you are welcome to for your sale, and I will see what else I can find. Maybe we could do a bake sale, too? Let me know! I would love to help in anyway I can, and hopefully I can be there that day, too. Love you lots! God bless!

    ReplyDelete