Saturday, June 5, 2010

Andrea's First PROM


Andrea’s first Prom was May 1st and I got the opportunity to get her ready! Let me tell you, this was an exciting day! We borrowed the dress from one of my co-worker’s daughters (Thank you MaryAnn & Katy!) I knew that Andrea was going to love this dress the minute I saw it (her favorite color is ORANGE), but she still had to try on all of the other dresses in order for her to figure out that this was the dress.

We got her nails, hair and make-up done. Then, we came home, figured out the dress (the back is beautiful, but a little crazy to hook), and then had everyone over to our house to see her off. It was nice to be able to have all the sets of Grandparents over – Jeff’s Mom, my parents and her mother’s parents over, both sets of parents, sisters, brother, two cousins and Adrian’s dad. It was a full house, but Andrea said that having everyone over was the BEST part of prom. That just warmed my heart!

Here are a few of the pictures from her special day!


Andrea & Joe





The CRAZY back!



Andrea checking the hair in my Grandmother's Mirror 





Andrea & her date, Adrian



2 comments:

  1. She looks beautiful!! How special!! Glad you had a good time Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love the dress, she looks beautiful! It must have been so much fun to help her get ready.

    ReplyDelete